Monday, June 7, 2010
I think that this movie has really showed us how cruel some of the animals are treated as they are being raised. I know that this is showing the extremes, but it is still terrible. I think that animals should be treated better, because they have feelings too and we need to respect them. I also think it is bad of the companies to give out ten names a day to the police so that they can arrest the illegal immigrants because it is shady. But they are still illegal immigrants and should not be in our country. Government should be in our lives as little as possible, so it is wrong that they are trying to push themselves in another way in the crop subsidies. This pushes corn to be fed to animals that would not normally eat it. I also think it is wrong that Clinton, Bush, and Obama have appointed former food company CEO’s as major parts in the FDA. Our dependency on oil is horrible. Not only are there ways that are more environmentally friendly, but ways that can help to create more American jobs. We are dependent on foreign oil and are supporting the same people who are terrorists. If we founder better ways to get energy we could create more jobs, thus helping us to get out of the recession. The main way that we can help to make a difference in the system is to but foods that are created in a good manner. For example Stonyfield Farm products are now being sold at Wal-Mart. If people would not have bought the yogurt it wouldn’t be there. Consumers play the biggest role in food companies so we have the power to change things that we see need to be changed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment